NASBA Field of Study
Cash and cash equivalents
• Inventory systems
• Inventory costing methods
• Identify types of cash equivalents and accounts receivable.
• Differentiate between methods used for bad debts write-offs.
• Recall the differences between perpetual and periodic inventory systems.
• Compare FIFO, LIFO, and weighted-average inventory cost methods.
• Recognize disclosures requirements regarding inventory.
Accounting and finance professionals who work for enterprises required to comply with U.S. GAAP or are interested in understanding U.S. accounting fundamentals.