NASBA Field of Study
• The criteria for a good customer
• Determinants of demand
• Elasticity of demand
• The cost of credit
• Credit safety and soundness
• The role of credit in marketing
• The credit process itself from a global perspective
• The risk of credit to the organization as it relates to financial capacity and external funds needed.
Recall the criteria for a good customer
Recognize the role of credit in marketing
Identify best practices for A/R
Identify the credit process itself
CPAs, industry accounting and finance staff, C-level corporate officers.