NASBA Field of Study
• 2013 COSO Internal Control Integrated Framework
• Role of ethics in business
• Risk factors for fraud
• Safeguards against fraud
• AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
• Recall the key objectives of internal control.
• Differentiate between the components of internal control.
• Identify who is responsible for an organization’s system of internal control.
• Outline threats to compliance with the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
• Recognize factors present when fraud is likely to occur.
Accounting and finance professionals who work for enterprises required to comply with U.S. GAAP or are interested in understanding U.S. accounting fundamentals.