NASBA Field of Study
• Balance sheet
• Income statements
• Recognition and measurement
• Accrual accounts
• Double-entry method
• Debits and credits
• Recognize components of the various financial statements.
• Differentiate between current and noncurrent assets and current and noncurrent liabilities.
• Recall the accounts included in an income statement.
• Identify how various income statement amounts are calculated.
Accounting and finance professionals who work for enterprises required to comply with U.S. GAAP or are interested in understanding U.S. accounting fundamentals.